Blu-Disc Studio is a professional Blu-ray/UHD authoring software designed for easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray and UHD discs with BD-J interactive menu. Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete Blu-ray/UHD discs for personal use, CMF output (mastering) or export data to Scenarist® BD. Based on the original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows you to create a full valuable BD/UHD with Java based menu, transparent to user.
Enhanced and powerful user interface that does not require special knowledge of the BD/UHD specification, and the built-in BD/UHD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users. Professional users and studios will be pleasantly surprised by the support of exporting the project to Scenarist® BD and internal muxer with CMF output support.
To create a Blu-ray/UHD disc with Blu-Disc Studio:
- Prepare video and audio streams in the appropriate format.
- Prepare graphic assets (images for menus) in PSD or PNG formats.
- Design main and popup menus using graphics assets.
- Configure transitions between menus and movies.
- Compile the project using the built-in muxer or export it to Scenarist® BD.