KITe Java: Make the complex simple
A professional solution for easy and quick authoring of UHD and Blu-ray discs with Java interactive menus. Based on proprietary technology, KITE Java allows you to create menus without concern regarding properties of Titles, Movie objects, Playlist, etc. and intense knowledge of Java.
- Use of full-colored (16.8 million) images
- Exercise full control of on screen content
- Use various animations, ability to scale video, superimpose one image over another
- Assign actions to the Left/Right/Up/Down, OK (Enter), numeric and colored buttons on remote control
- Use of animation effects:
- Slide (move images)
- Fade (appearance and disappearance)
- Scale video
- Frame-by-frame animation
- Automatically create a scene selection menu based on presets
- Set actions on reaching a chapter or end of clip
- Conditional actions
- Assign sounds to buttons (when pressed)
- Disc/movie resume
- Access to GPR and PSR registers
- Combine movies into the playlist
1. Designer Window — allows you to edit the menu visually.
2. Action Matrix — allows you view and edit all the action and animation in the current menu. Animation edit window - demonstrates how the animation edited.
3. The window creating a scene allows you to add and delete playmarks and set actions for playmark reaching event.
4. The project structure, project properties and properties JAR signing window.