Effect fade in fade out BDS Scenes thumbnails

Blu-ray and UHD Authoring
rickemail

Effect fade in fade out BDS Scenes thumbnails

Post by rickemail »

How can I make this effect on BDS fade in fade out in scene thumbnails when selecting chapters?

tks

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Vbtl8I ... 8DMOW/view

Alexey Kolesnikov

Re: Effect fade in fade out BDS Scenes thumbnails

Post by Alexey Kolesnikov »

Hello!

Fade in/out are standard animation effects in BDS. If you need an animation on press enter (OK) - just use "anim enter" in the button properties.

If you are talking about the effect when button fade out and fade in and the all menu fades out - you can assign the selected image to the activated state of the button and specify an opacity/fade effect in the "Effect" property of the activated state. You will need to set the number of the effect frames equal to the half of "Project properties" -> "Menu" -> "Button states" -> "Delay for activated state".
Best regards,
Alexey Kolesnikov

rickemail

Post by rickemail »

I don't know if I explained it right, I wanted the image of the scene to appear inside the film centered and disappear, is this command above what I should do?

tks

Alexey Kolesnikov

Post by Alexey Kolesnikov »

You can create a popup menu and activate it on some condition. For example set any GPR register before going to the movie and check it when movie starts ("Start action" in the movie properties).
Best regards,
Alexey Kolesnikov