Adding Non Multiplexed Popup menu to the main movie

Blu-ray and UHD Authoring
RogerBA

Adding Non Multiplexed Popup menu to the main movie

Post by RogerBA »

Hello
Is it possible to add a non multiplexed pop menu to the main feature, in EasyBD Pro
if yes, what is the procedure?
Thanks

danny

Re: Adding Non Multiplexed Popup menu to the main movie

Post by danny »

Hi Roger,
to add a non-muxed IG-stream to a feature-film is very easy, but it would take some steps.

1.) within IG-Edit you need to select your display-set and look at the infomations. the User Interace Model needs to be set to "Popup" instead of "Alwasy-On" and your Stream Model needs to be set to "Non-Multiplexed" instead of "Multiplexed", which is default. I also prefer to use non-muxed instead of muxed IGs.

note: be sure, the selected framerate compares to the framerate of your video-asset (otherwise you´ll have no Interctive Graphics)

2.) within EasyBD you need to create a new track, select that track and create a new menu on the track with a right mouse-button-klick.

note: in my case there´s also a (sub-)track attached (seamlessly) to the main track, but the order of the 2nd track or the menu doesn´t matter.

3.) as the last step you need to import your IES-file which you´ve previously exported from IG-Editor and you´ll see the result.

note: as my IES-file is an allways-on-file, the result will be an allways-on-files within EasyBD, but in your case it should be a popup.

I hope this short description will help fix your problem. if there are still some questions, please let me know.

cheers

danny