users often asking me how to add sound on button in interactive menu. There is very simple procedure for this operation in IG Editor.
1. Run SoundBDMVEditor.
2. Add WAV audio files clicking on Add button.
3. You will have audio list with ID: 0, 1, 2, 3 ...
4. Click "Save" and save sound.bdmv file.
1. Run IGEditor.
2. Select needed button in IES tree.
3. Please see attached image, in properties you can set sound ID according to your IDs: 0, 1, 2, 3 ...
After all will be compiled in EasyBD Pro, copy manually sound.bdmv to destination BDMV\AUXDATA folder.
DVDLogic Software:BD Authoring
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- sound.png (15.07 KiB) Viewed 10194 times
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests