Blu-Disc Studio 3.0 is finally out!
The main changes from version 2.5.2 are:
* New one-window interface.
* JAR signing.
* Ability to store images outside the JAR.
* Now you can use more than 8 megapixels of graphics.
* Resume disc playback.
* Video scaling is added.
* Ability to import multi-page PS Designer PSD.
* Ability to import PSD files in DoStudio format.
* Slideshow encoder is added.
* A selection frame for all objects in the designer is added.
* Ability to select a group of objects using mouse (press and drag).
* Ability to show navigation links is added.
* A background image can be shown in the simulation.
* Ability to load moved projects.
* Ability to include Current and Selected states into the fade animation.
* A disc load script is added.
* Now you can use subtitles in SUP format for Scenarist and internal muxer.
* Ability to specify PSR in "Set GPR" dialog.
* New commands "Next chapter" and "Prev Chapter" are added.
* Undo is now global.
* Full screen for PIP is added.
* Many other improvements and bugfixes.
* Help updated.
You can download it here.
DVDLogic Software:BD Authoring
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest