BD Author Need Help with BD schema

Blu-ray and UHD Authoring
ross

BD Author Need Help with BD schema

Post by ross »

Hi Valery

Could you please give me some help with BD Author movie compilation

I have demux a movie intro video and main movie m2ts, I then made an ies main menu with Quick BD Menu 2.0

I proceed to add all these Assets into BD Author and made separate clips and Playlists for each of the intro video, menu and main movie files.

Once all clips and playlists made I go to Titles and Movie Objects and add as follows: Intro video = First Play movie Object 0, Main Menu = Top Menu / Movie Object 1 (playback type interactive) and Main movie = Title 1 Movie Object 2.

When I make muxed movie and create ISO all that play is Intro Video which is First Play movie Object 0 then playback stops and will not continue.

I have attached the screenshots of my BD Author compilation showing how I have compiled each Clips,Playlists,Titles and Movie Objects. I feel that I need more help and understanding on commands for movie objects as I do not fully understand how to make correct commands.

Many thanks

Regards

Ross

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Valery Koval
Site Admin

Re: BD Author Need Help with BD schema

Post by Valery Koval »

Hi Ross,

did you solve your problem ? If not, send please all data to support@dvd-logic.com.
Use Dropbox or something similar if project is too big. I'll try to help.

Best,
Valery.

ross

Re: BD Author Need Help with BD schema

Post by ross »

Valery Koval wrote:Hi Ross,

did you solve your problem ? If not, send please all data to support@dvd-logic.com.
Use Dropbox or something similar if project is too big. I'll try to help.

Best,
Valery.
Hi Valery

I solved my problem thank you and finally got it working I managed to assign the commands after reading up on commands to make the player Jump Title / Object and got the menu working too

Thank you for your kind offer of help very much appreciated.

Regards

Ross