Blu-Disc Studio 4.0 is finally out!
The main changes from version 3.5 are:
* Added an ability to set region restrictions.
* Added types for rectangles (box/frame/box+frame) and transparency.
* Added "Render to image" and "Outline" to the text object.
* Transparency of objects is now visible in the designer.
* Now you can see the type of object in the "Objects" list (Tools -> Options -> Interface -> Extended icons for object list).
* Simulation supports "Action every second" and "Auto close action".
* Action and animation "On select" are added to button actions.
* Fixed issue with JAR unloading on some Sony players.
* Added new PSD format (example).
* Wizard: added "BD Audio" and "Pure Audio" presets (Pure Audio is available only on request).
* Wizard: added the ability to generate menus - create menus without graphics.
* Wizard: added the ability to save and load the wizard settings.
* Wizard: added the ability to automatically create menus from PSD with animations and actions.
* Fixed issue with color buttons for non-European players.
* Added inmux PIP.
* Added "Numeric select scenes" for the movie/playlist.
* Fixed issue with META.
* Added the ability to link static objects to the button state (use more than one image for the button state).
* Added import from the extended PSD format with the ability to specify actions.
* Added a key store validation during the compilation process to avoid signing problems.
* Added ability to specify JAR index.
* Added the ability to copy actions, animations and button highlighting via the Windows clipboard.
* Added action "Call Action Every Second".
* Added "Start Action" for a movie/playlist.
* Added new Video Guides.
DVDLogic Software:BD Authoring
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests