- Prepare video and sound streams.
- Prepare graphical assets.
- Design Main Menus, Popup Menus with graphical assets.
- Create transitions from one Menu to another.
- Put video, audio streams and Menus together.
- Compile project with built-in muxer or export to ScenaristВ® BD.
- Download Blu-Disc Studio, or Blu-Disc Studio MX (built-in BD Muxer), or Blu-Disc Studio MX Pro (built-in BD Muxer with CMF output).
- Run Blu-Disc Studio - it shows you Hardware ID.
- Send the Hardware ID to the email@example.com.
- We'll send you trial key.
- Copy the key-file in the Blu-Disc Studio installation folder.
- Menu without video/audio tracks - 10 Mb (Unzip to the C:\DEMO_menu)
- Video and audio tracks for example menu - 474 Mb (Unzip to the C:\DEMO_menu\Movie)
Blu-Disc Studio is developed by Disc Art Authoring for an easy and quick authoring of Blu-ray discs with BD-J interactive menu. Using Blu-Disc Studio you can create complete discs for personal use or export data to Rovi (Sonic Solutions) Scenarist® BD.
Based on original technology, Blu-Disc Studio allows create full valuable BD with Java based menu very transparently for user. Enhanced but powerfull user interface, that does not requires any special knowledge of BD specification, and built-in DVDLogic BD Muxer makes Blu-Disc Studio affordable for home and amateur users. Professionals users and studios will be pleasantly surprised with Rovi Scenarist BD project files created by the program.
To create a Blu-ray disc in Blu-disc Studio, you need:
How to start with Blu-Disc Studio:
Download example created with Blu-Disc Studio:
News and announcements
May, 2016: We are conducting Beta Testing activities for our UHD authoring application! DVDLogic Software in partnership with Silicon Philosophies are proud to announce our newest multi-functional UHD BD authoring application, known as KryptonITe; empowering small to mid-sized companies to join this latest trend. KryptonITe is based on our familiar BD-Author 3D concept and user interface, but in addition, provides UHD functionalities.
March 11th, 2016: BD Author 3D v3.1 released! Improved BDCMF export, partial mux function, B-pyramides processing, seamless branching, "Import BD" function, user interface. Free upgrades for all users who purchased the previous version.